PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hacking road signs (ZOMBIES!!!!)

From: theconqueror at gmail.com (Brian Schultz)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 19:55:12 -0500

Yep, I remember that 2600 article. I tried sifting through my old copies
but I had no luck in finding it :/

Zenofex at gmail.com wrote:
Wow xgermx, you summed up my opinion on this perfectly.  I to had
quite a few people mention this to me due to my geeky nature and began
to get more and more frustrated by all these by news stations
broadcasting it as some complex attack by computer geniuses. I mean a
simple Google search would have pulled up the iHacked article which
gives a step by step breakdown of changing the messages (along with
the default pass), and is it just me or has anyone else read a similar
tutorial in 2600 a few years ago? -Zenofex