PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Spam Filtering

From: travelingregbaker at yahoo.com (Gregory Baker)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:32:47 -0700 (PDT)

We also use a pair of barracudas in the dmz and I second the previous comments on the device.?We actually wanted an
Ironport but the bean counters rejected the request. Postini turned out not to be cost effective due to our user
count.?Additionally, we utilize a?virtual?machine with Antigen SMTP?as? a failover device.?