PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fiction for Security geeks

From: j2mccluggage at adelphia.net (Jody & Jennifer McCluggage)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:48:10 -0500

I personally don't get into much science fiction (more into classical
fiction) but do enjoy Neal Stephenson and Cory Doctorow.  They are great
writers who write from a tech perspective.  You may also want to check out
the "The Cuckoo's Egg" by Clifford Stall.  Although it is not a work of
fiction, it is a great read and reads like a tech thriller.

Jody

  _____