PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fiction for Security geeks

From: jason.lee.jones at gmail.com (Jason Jones)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:27:17 -0600

The sequel to the Daemon, Freedom (TM), just came out. haven't gotten
a chance to read that yet, but it seems promising given the
enjoyability of the first book. I've also enjoyed the majority of
William Gibson's books dating back to Neuromancer and most recently
Spook Country. Snow Crash and Anathem (very looooong) are two great
ones by Stephenson and he also wrote the Baroque Cycle which i never
managed to finish...