PaulDotCom mailing list archives

home backup solution

From: pcimpressions at gmail.com (Tyler Robinson)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:22:12 -0600

If you have a windows live account there free 25gb online storage works
well, carbonite and drop box, also I use always sync with my laptop,pc and
external laptop drive and acronis true image for my server which goes to an
external drive that also runs always sync. Tapes for a home enviro has
always been to much work I like automatic, I have enough tapes to deal with
at work. Just a personal opinion though.
TR