PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [GPWN-list] breaking in to security, trying to get answers

From: Brian Wilhide <brian.wilhide () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:12:44 -0500

The only way I see is to either do internships or start in IT and move
over or apply without the experience they ask for and hope that's HR
being ... HR.  If you have the knowledge, and can get to the interview
and show it, you shouldn't have a problem.

Experience/Certs/Degree just enable you to get to the interview
easier.  It should always be knowledge that lands you the job or not,
its just a question if you get the chance to show it.  Interviews
don't always go this way, but it is ideal.