PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: bluetooth device for proximity detection

From: Tiago Henriques <t.a.c.henriques () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:51 +0000

I've also seen people use ROHOS with Bluetooth but think its windows/mac
only.... no linux

On 17 January 2012 11:48, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

On 17 January 2012 10:52, Tiago Henriques <t.a.c.henriques () gmail com>
wrote:
RFID Yubikey! Rocks!

It may well rock but most machines don't have a built in RFID reader
so it won't work as a quick and easy solution unlike bluetooth.

Robin