PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: email Server in Amazon cloud / would rather not use SES

From: Pat Moloney <nutjob.ie () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:07:18 +1000

Hi

Unfortunately this isn't going to be a very helpfully email. Amazon have
there own email service and rate limit you as you build a trust level based
on amazons metrics.

We blew that away mail limits three Times testing code. Now I'm unsure if
amazon block External smtp server access. It's likely they do but there
support Is very good and will answer that. I would expect though that they
have been denied by business strategy.

Sorry I'm on the beer limited value in the above

On 13/04/2012, at ones testing pro21:59, subzer0girl <subzer0girl () gmail com>