PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Netbook & Distro for Bob

From: toomanysecrets <toomsec () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:53:34 +0200

Funny thing, my friend's name is Bob, too!
He uses a now a little bit seasoned Asus eeePC 901.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asus_Eee_PC#Eee_900_series
The 13000mAh battery from Amazon extends the battery life to up to 10 hours.
An 802.11n capable Wifi card plus external antenna connector does the rest.
Not to mentione that BT5 runs quite reasonable on it. I recommend to run
the distro of your choice from an SD card though as the built in SSD is
f....ing  slow.

...want more inspirations?  The first page I came accross on Google:
http://beta.ivc.no/wiki/index.php/Eee_PC_Internal_Upgrades

toomsec