PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Information overload

From: Kevin Shaw <kevin.lee.shaw () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 01:31:26 -0500

Precisely. It's cheesy in a way, but if it works, having non electronics
Times and even scheduling personal times (date night anyone?)  is great for
keeping relationships and actually doing things with your kids that grow
you and them  (not just watching a show or YouTube together heheh).  I took
my youngest to the library Wednesday night and we looked for appropriate AR
books and reserved "Fly guy"books together.