PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Which security technique or programming is good?

From: Dimitrios KapsalIs <dimitrios () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 11:27:19 -0500

Being a subject matter expert in a specific area is great! But becoming well rounded will also go a long way.

As others mentioned too, learning to code on your own will be very helpful as you won't have to rely on te work of
others. You can extend something already built or even write something from scratch.

Sent from my iPhone