PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] Multiple video box

From: Paul Asadoorian <paul () securityweekly com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:33:35 -0500

I was using the Matrox DualHead2Go ( insert Quagmire "gigity" here) for a while and it worked great:

http://www.amazon.com/Matrox-Dualhead2go-Digital-External-Multi-display/dp/B0080K6W7M/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1393518686&sr=1-3&keywords=DualHead2Go

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Asadoorian
Founder & CEO

NOTE: My new email address is paul () securityweekly com please update your address books accordingly.