Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Where do you go?

From: "Dunker, Noah" <NDunker () FISHNETSECURITY COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:21:18 -0600

I go there but it's lack of dark colors hurts my mole eyes.
:D  Just kidding.  Personally, It's too organized for me.
It's structured so I have to dig, rather than just go there
and look at a linear list of everything.  Site has wonderful
info though... SecurityFocus is a good place, I just usually
can't make time to browse.  heck, i am on the go so much that
I usually only get on packetstorm if I see something
interesting through my wap... I WAP browse it once a day, and
head on over if it looks good.

Sorry to kinda bash Securityfocus... but it's my two cents.
I do enjoy it every time I go there because it is quality
information.  It's just I'm usually in it for getting a LOT
of stuff really fast, and usually that means going to places
where things are a little nondescript and vague.  I can figure
out if it's what I'm looking for pretty quick.

--Noah Dunker