Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Network Mapping

From: Greg <g () HOOBIE NET>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:40:56 +0100

Take a look at tkined / scotty on Linux, it's free and is fairly capable in
terms of network discovery. You can bolt on tcl scripts fairly trivially,
perhaps you could even include vulnerability scanning in there if you felt
so inclined.

Doesn't do plug-in-and-go discovery (like Netrecon) though.

Greg