Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: SMBRelay issues

From: Curt Wilson <cwsecgeek () yahoo com>
Date: 14 Dec 2001 16:26:48 -0000

For an ARP tool that runs in windows-

Check out phenoelit's ARP 0c Connection Interceptor
for Unix and Windows, can be found at:

http://www.phenoelit.de/arpoc/index.html

There are a variety of other interesting tools here as
well, check the tools section of the main page for
some interesting work by FX. I personally like IRPAS,
an interesting bit of work.

Note, I've not used this tool in a windows
environment, YMMV.

Secgeek

Unfortunate I do not have an ARP spoofing tool from
a Windows box. Anybody
out there which does have one? Make live easier
when on a remote prompt of a
compromised system in another network segment

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/