Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Mile2 Training (Certifications)

From: "Jamie Riden" <jamie.riden () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:40:43 +0100

On 12/07/07, Pete Herzog <lists () isecom org> wrote:
No, I am sure in Europe you MUST take the CEH course to sit for the CEH
exam (I have heard this from CEH instructors and have just searched and
found it at Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Ethical_Hacker.

Thanks for that Pete; I can now dump this cert. from my TODO list.  At
least until someone can explain why the magical knowledge dispensed by
the instructor is better than the common-or-garden knowledge acquired
in the normal course of events.

cheers,
Jamie