Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Comprehensive firewall test using Nmap?

From: "Joe Sechman" <joe.sechman () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:47:23 -0400

*my apologies for the re-post if applicable*

You may want to give unicornscan a try if you haven't already:
http://www.unicornscan.org/

From the man page:

       [-B, --source-port Port]
               Source port for sent packets, numeric value -1 means to
use a random source port (the default situation), and other valid set-
              tings are 0 to 65535. normally this option will not be
used, but sometimes it is useful to say scan from port 53  into  a
net-
              work.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Alexander Sandström Krantz A