Secure Coding mailing list archives

Silverbullet: Bruce Schneier

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:39:23 -0500

Hi all,

The 9th silver bullet podcast eposide went up last night.  This time my
victim, er I mean my guest, is Bruce Schneier.  I think you'll all agree
that Bruce is our most visible spokesmodel when it comes to security,
and thankfully he understands the importance of software security.  We
spend a little time talking directly about software security during the
interview.

Download the episode here: http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/ (and
subscribe via RSS, itunes, etc).

It's hard to believe that this is the 9th podcast in the Silver Bullet
Security Podcast series!  Please help me spread the word by passing the
link on to your friends.

Thanks.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet
book www.swsec.com

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.