Snort mailing list archives

RE: whitehats.com unreachable?

From: "John Berkers" <berjo () ozemail com au>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:34:32 +1000

Martijn,

I've been able to get to the Whitehats site continuously (pretty much
anyway) but have only been checking to see if there are any
additions/updates to the signatures by looking at the front page.  I also
occasionally check the references out to get the detail on why a packet was
blocked, without any problems.  I'm located in Australia on the OzEmail
(UUNet) network.  So I don't think it is the site itself.

On another note, it seems that Kimi (the new administrator) has not yet been
able to get the site to a stage where Arachnids is being actively
maintained, but she tells me that it is being worked on (check the Arachnids
forum).  I hope the issues get sorted out soon, because despite the lack of
signature updates it is still a fantastic site for security information.

Regards,
John Berkers
berjo () ozemail com au