Snort mailing list archives

Re: redesigning snort swag

From: Dr SuSE <drsuse () drsuse org>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:37:15 GMT

If you want to update the goodies at the cafepress snort store let me know and
I'll give you the password.
The only problem I have with cafepress is that the t-shirts sort of suck since
they take the image you send and simply make an iron on out of it and it only
lasts for like a single washing or two.  The Snort mugs come out great and I'm
sure the new Snort logo would look great on them.  The second issue I have with
cafepress is that you can only get your goods in one color (white).

The prices in my opinion on cafepress are a bit high also.  I was looking
around at getting some custom shirts made up from a silk screen shop but you
have to buy like 100 at a time and the initial cost is a bit high.  It is
doable but then you have to deal with shipping and taking orders.  It might be
better to check with justgeeks or geekwear or whatever it's called and see what
they can do.

Ok, I've got to slither out of here and get some things done, if you have any
idea's let me know or if you need the keys to the snort store just ask.

Dear Mr. Roesch and snort users,

I'm quite the Snort fan, and would be proud to wear it's name emblazoned
across my chest.  However, the current items in the Snort CafePress.com
store are, well, "visually lacking."  The pig on the upper-left of
snort.org seems like an ideal candidate for a snort shirt (or mug, or
mousepad, or what have you).  Any suggestions from the snort users out
there would be great!

I'd love to put together a few items using said pig, but I want to
ensure that the proceeds go to continued snort development.  How, then
to coordinate this?  Shall I set up a CafePress store will junk address
information and turn the password over to the snort development team
after designing the items?  Another solution, perhaps? This is up to Mr.
Roesch to answer.

Thanks for your time and input, all.

::al3x payne

Score my PGP key @