Snort mailing list archives

Re: redesigning snort swag

From: Glenn Huish <glenn () kng net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:28:08 -0700

if the decision is made to screenprint anything, i can help.

i've got full access to pre-press facilities, and can do the color seps and provide camera-ready film to the printer.
doesn't get you around the cost of the shirts themselves, which is always the biggest chunk of the price, but pre-press
is a fixed cost, generally, which can make it painful on small runs like you're talking about.

anyway, if anyone wants me to help, drop me a note directly. my perusals of list mail are usually short and sweet, and
i may miss a message to me sent via the list...