Snort mailing list archives

RE: Making an image of my setup

From: Peter Bates <Peter.Bates () lshtm ac uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:28:21 +0000

Hello all...

Ok. Norton ghost works with Linux but I wasn't talking about linux.
I'm using Freebsd and Openbsd to run snort.

Anyways, since I was first a linux enthusiast, I will try that. :-)

There is also http://www.partimage.org/

'Partition Image', an OSS project to make a Ghost/Partition Magic/Drive
Magic clone... I haven't actually tried it, though...

Having said that, it doesn't support the BSD partition types, but
perhaps you could hassle them to work on it!