Snort mailing list archives

RE: Mult snort instances and portscan logging

From: "Stephen Shepherd" <drew600_1999 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:40:51 -0600

Okay I will give that a try.  I suppose that that multiple portscan logs are
on the list for future updates.  Or hopefully spp_portscan will be updated
soon.

One note ,in case someone has not mentioned it, it would be nice if the port
numbers on the various port summary pages were clickable for port DB lookup.

BTW I am helping Lee test Charlie's MS SQL version.  Aside from some time
sorting issues in a few screens everything looks good.  I am really glad to
have ACID running.  Your software makes investigating alerts very doable.
Thanks for all the hard work.  If there is anything I can do on the MS front
just let me know..