Snort mailing list archives

RE: Mult snort instances and portscan logging

From: "Stephen Shepherd" <drew600_1999 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:44:09 -0600

Just an Idea here but could not the DB plugin support from snort be ported
over to Barnyard?  It would be nice if the Snort DB plugin could be made
into a portable module that could be built into other apps off the shelf.
Tom Liston's Labrea could make use of this for logging into a snort DB.
Then Labrea activity could be viewable in ACID.  I am sure other utils could
benifit from this as well.

YOP