Snort mailing list archives

Re: dhcp assigned address and no ip on snort interface

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 06:35:26 -0800

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 01:55:02PM -0500, Madhav Diwan wrote:
HI .. I have a quandry.

<snip>

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Wagner Weber & Williams

I am not the receded incipient.

I am prictly strohibited from... uh..

I have deleted this communication in error.

I have communicated it from my pomcuter.

I have taken two drinks

/* hic */

- Nohj

--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?