Snort mailing list archives

Re: OT: Correct Drinkage Calculation...

From: Erek Adams <erek () theadamsfamily net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:30:51 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, John Sage wrote:

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer.  Thank you.  Wagner Weber & Williams

I am not the receded incipient.

I am prictly strohibited from... uh..

I have deleted this communication in error.

I have communicated it from my pomcuter.

I have taken two drinks

Ummm...  Nohj, I just had to correct you on something...  If the .sig is over
4 lines, that's one drink.  So...  1 + 2 = 3.  Unless you've been playing a
while, and then you just take 5 and be happy.  ;-)

/* hic */

Hrm...  Maybe "If you add the number of drinks wrong for a particular message,
take 3 extra drinks" would be a good addition....

*clink*

-----
Erek Adams
Nifty-Type-Guy