Snort mailing list archives

RE: Red Hat or Mandrake?

From: "Abe L. Getchell" <abegetchell () home com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:57:02 -0500

Hey Erek!

Bah, always with the "don't use Linux"! =)  FWIW, I've read that Sun
didn't cancel Solaris x86, they just put the release of the next version
on hold for a while.  Of course I did read this on Slashdot... and
everyone knows that everything you read on Slashdot is true. ;-)

Thanks,
Abe

--
Abe L. Getchell