Snort mailing list archives

RE: spam

From: "Don" <Don () WeberOnTheWeb com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:40:06 -0800

someone is trying to use your mailserver as a gateway, it is a common
spammer technique to use the @localhost as the from address for spam, and
basically your mail server has no anti-spam measures in place, get me off
list and i can point you in a good direction to help alleviate that.
don at weberontheweb dot com