Snort mailing list archives

Re: SHUN

From: Alberto Gonzalez <albertg () cerebro violating us>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 06:35:16 -0800

I know the purpose of a white-list and now while im running on 4hours of sleep, it makes more sense.(Damn MVA) Now, if you insert an IP in your whitelist, yea you won't block on that particular IP, but hopefully you only put *trusted* machines in that list. I now know what he meant about missing attacks, but i was tired.. eek still am.

Cheers!

   - Alberto *Yawn* Gonzalez