Snort mailing list archives

ACID Problems

From: "Cory Helmrich" <helmricc () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:39:22 -0700

We have a FreeBSD (4.6) based snort (1.8.6) machine with ACID (0.9.6b21) apache (1.3.26) PHP (4.2.3) MySQL (3.23.52). One of the problems that we are having is that the search tool appears to be returning inaccurate results. If I search for a particular IP address, the first page of the results looks good, but the subsequent results pages show all results instead of the results for the single IP I was searching for. The other problem is that I cannot seem to save the AGs with names or descriptions. After saving, the name and description fields are blank.