Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort NT install question

From: "Tobias Rice" <rice () up edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:53:00 -0800

Sorry to send this again Pat, I didn't realize that replies went to the originator, not to the entire list. In an
effort keep an accurate archive I'm resending this to the list.

Pat-

Here is a link to the file you need: http://www.securitybugware.org/libnetnt/

This is from Silicon Defense's site:

"...Snort Windows Installer ( http://www.silicondefense.com/software/snort_windows_installer/index.htm )

It's never been easier to install Snort. Silicon Defense introduces the Snort Windows Installer. In a matter of a few
clicks and a minute or two you can be SNORTing traffic on your network. Out of the box Snort is pre configured in
conjunction with IDScenter to have you up and running in minutes..."

And finally, here is a link to a win2k install tutorial.
http://www.fatofthelan.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=11

Hope this helps getting you started.

Tobias