Snort mailing list archives

RE: how to start snort service on win2000 pro successfully?

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:53:20 -0700

Qxw14,

Do a snort /SERVICE /SHOW and send that.

Make SURE MySQL is setup properly, and that Snort can connect to the
database.

In the Event Viewer under Application there should be an error that was
generated, what is the error (cut and paste the complete error)?

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com