Snort mailing list archives

Re: Firing off Abuse email based on Snort Traffic

From: Todd Holloway <todd () duckland org>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:52:52 -0500

I have not tried this program yet...but it may help.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/incident.pl/

About:
incident.pl is a small script that, when given syslogs generated by snort
or other tools, can generate an incident report for events that appear
to be attempted security attacks, gather information on the remote host,
and report the attack to the appropriate administrators.

Author:
Viraj Alankar

todd