Snort mailing list archives

RE: errors running ACID in a Win2K configuration

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:08:34 -0700

Francesco,

You might upgrade to the latest stable version of PHP.

http://www.winsnort.com/files/support200/php4-win32-STABLE-latest.zip

Has the IDS ever worked properly with the configuration you have?

Try replacing Acid (may be corrupt).

Create the tables all over again.

Make sure that the Windows Temp folder is specified in your php.ini and the
folder has the correct permissions (Everyone Full).

Make sure that you only have one php.ini file on your system. There is
usually one in the main /php/ folder and that file will be read first, just
incase you transferred the php.ini file to the system_root folder.

All your files look good, maybe a little outdated. If you want all the
latest files, then, from your browser navigate to winsnort.com, and read the
latest installation documentation for your application and grab the files
from the list.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com