Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID/mysql/snort install

From: "Rodney Green" <rgreen () trayerproducts com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:21:07 -0400

Hello. You have to grant the user 'acid' rights to do various things such as INSERT, UPDATE, etc. in the MySQL User
Permissions. Also, if you haven't done this, you need to add the db, user, password info to the acid_conf.php file.

Are you using phpMyadmin to manage your MySQL databases? If not, you should check it out. It'll make managing MySQL
much easier.

http://www.phpmyadmin.net

-Rod