Snort mailing list archives

Re: Demark PureSecure questions

From: "Ridlon, Michael" <michael.ridlon () sfcc edu>
Date: 04 Mar 2004 14:14:39 -0500

Hate to tell you this Sam, but no one on here knows anything about
Puresecure.  I asked a question about it a few weeks ago and all I got
was a smartass reply.
Good luck,
Mike

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 11:14, sam () neuroflux com wrote:

Hello all.  I am currently evaluating the Demarc Puresecure product, which
appears to be a full featured centralized maangement interface for Snort.

I was wondering if anyone else out there is using the product in a
production environment, and if so, what are your experiences with it?

Thanks!

-Sam