Snort mailing list archives

Re: creating tables ..

From: David Alonso De La Vega Tapage <delavegad () bancoaliado com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:00:57 -0500

thanx ..  all

problem solved .. ! :-D

cheers ..

David Alonso De La Vega Tapage wrote:

hi all  ..  yeap .. it's me again ..  ( having problems ..  ! )

when I try to create all tables in snort DB can create only tre tables .. ! using

/bin/./zcat snortdb-extra.gz | mysql -p snort

ask normaly my pass and appears do all fine .. but when go to check the tables only appears 3 tables ..

flags, protocols and signature .. !

is posible thta I having trouble with gz file . ?

thanx in advance ..    kind regards

David Alonso