Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID setup question

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:14:59 -0500

--On Tuesday, June 1, 2004 4:34 PM -0400 "Shaun T. Erickson" <ste () smxy org> wrote:

I'm setting up ACID on a FreeBSD 5.2.1 system. There are ports for it's
prerequisite packages: adodb, phplot, jpgraph, and for acid itself. None
of them install under the apache document root, however. Since all the
setup documentation assumes they do, I was wondering if I could get some
configuration pointers from anyone here who's running it all on FreeBSD,
as to how to tie everything together, so it works. TIA

You just need to create an alias in httpd.conf so that you can load acid in your browser. Or you can make ACID the document root for the web server.

In the latter case, it would look something like this:

<Directory "/usr/local/www/acid">
    AuthType basic
    AuthName (put whatever you want here)
    AuthLDAPURL (or whatever auth method you are using)
    require user (put the users that have access here)
   Order allow,deny
   Allow from all
</Directory>

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)