Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID setup question

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:56:06 -0500

--On Tuesday, June 1, 2004 9:41 PM -0400 "Shaun T. Erickson" <ste () smxy org> wrote:

Right. That part was fairly straightforward. I was mostly concerned that
those other programs are not install in the document root, where the acid
installation docs expect them to be. Is there an easy way to tell acid
where they are located? I really want to stick with the ports, rather
than manually installing things that will be difficult to keep up to date
later, when the ports system handles all that already.

There's a setting in the acid_conf.php file that points to adodb:
$DBlib_path = "/usr/local/share/adodb";

There's another one for the graphics library:
$ChartLib_path = "/usr/local/share/jpgraph";

AFAIK, that's the only thing you have to worry about. The ports system does the rest.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member