Snort mailing list archives

Re: FW: Administrativia: No advertising please

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 00:06:08 -0500

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 23:44, Eric Hines wrote:
Ok, I'm going to take a few moments out to jump in here because I feel a
few comments need to be made regarding this. Yes, Sherri Harper did make
a mistake in accidentally hitting REPLY-ALL when sending out an email to
a prospect. Ladies and gentlemen, in my 13 years in the industry, I've
done that myself on more than one occasion...

Yeah, exactly 6 minutes after Sherri did.

When she hit reply, she took time to change the subject line. Apparently
she didn't take the time to remove snort-users from the cc line. It
didn't bother me seeing this once. But when you pulled the same blatant
stunt 6 minutes later, that's when I sent off that email.

But never mind, I'll just filter your email address so this won't happen
to me again in the future.

PSVBRDS,
Frank

PS: What's up with that BRDS anyway? Does everyone at your shop have to
sign their email like that? Company standard? Never mind, don't answer
that...