Snort mailing list archives

Display Certain IP's in different colors

From: Dan H <enterasys10 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

Is it possible to configure Snort/ACID to display certain IP's in different colors other than blue? For example, if I
want all Russian IP's to be displayed in red, all IP's originating in China in purple, etc can that be configured? I
already have the list of subnets for each country. Just need to know how to configure it in Snort/Acid?

If not, is there a way to specify a "hot IP" list for source and destination IP's for which I have defined as critical,
and create a "Hot IP" link on the ACID home page? Clicking this link would display all alerts for which a "Hot IP" has
generated an alert.

Any help would be appreciated!

Dan