Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-devel] Display Certain IP's in different colors

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:12:43 -0400

Hi Dan,

You would have to modify ACID to do that for you...

     -Marty

On Jul 22, 2004, at 9:20 PM, Dan H wrote:

Is it possible to configure Snort/ACID to display certain IP's in different colors other than blue? For example, if I want all Russian IP's to be displayed in red, all IP's originating in China in purple, etc can that be configured? I already have the list of subnets for each country. Just need to know how to configure it in Snort/Acid?

If not, is there a way to specify a "hot IP" list for source and destination IP's for which I have defined as critical, and create a "Hot IP" link on the ACID home page? Clicking this link would display all alerts for which a "Hot IP" has generated an alert.

Any help would be appreciated!

Dan

Do you Yahoo!?
--
Sourcefire: Intelligent Security Monitoring
roesch () sourcefire com - http://www.sourcefire.com