Snort mailing list archives

logwatch for snort

From: "Basselgia, Barry A Mr (NAF Atsugi)" <BABasselgia () atsugi navy mil>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:14:25 +0900

I searched thru the archives and couldn't seem to find an answer to the
question:  "Does anyone have an example of how to configure logwatch for
snort?"

The questions been asked a number of times.  But the replies always seem to
say use swatch or something else.

My management would like to see some stats from snort, they already see
logwatch reports from our email gateways and like them.  So, I'm trying to
get it setup for them.

Is anyone using logwatch with snort?  If you are can you please post info on
how you have it setup.

Thanks,
Barry