Snort mailing list archives

RE: Demarc Certified Open Signatures

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:05:07 -0800

Remember this one thing; If not for the dedication of pre-Sourcefire
contributions from others, Snort would not be where it is today, and this
goes for Sourcefire.

This is only the beginning. Does it seem inconceivable that in the future
Snort builds might be treated the same as the rules are. If it's OK to do
this with the rules, then where does it stop...

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
--