Snort mailing list archives

Re: I can not see it

From: <Greta.Ji () sungard com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:36:53 -0400

Esteban,

Thank you to answer my mail. I spent few hours, finally fixed the
problem.
When I use "tcpdump -i eth1", I can see the traffic send from switch.
I have another problem. Snort/BASE only capture eth0 traffic, which
I use for the monitor connection. I can not see traffic on eth1.

How can I sniff eth1 traffic to Snort? I checked the snort.conf, I did
not
find anywhere for it.

Thank you for all of your help,

--Greta