Snort mailing list archives

Re: so rules

From: JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:18:48 -0600

John, you can certainly do this but be aware that it will not contain all of
the SO_RULES unless you dump them using the method that you have been using.

You can also use pulledpork @ http://code.google.com/p/pulledpork to
automatically generate the stubs while also extracting the rules files and
placing them where you want.. in short, complete rule management that
includes generation of your so stubs.

If you want to know what is there and what is not.. diff the generated stubs
dir vs the prebuilt stubs dir...

JJC