Snort mailing list archives

Re: Reliability of signatures

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:40:29 -0500

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Martin Holste <mcholste () gmail com> wrote:

Not at the moment, we're still working on it. When we have more data to
share, we will.

Seriously, are you saying that this entire discussion should be
abandoned right now, or what?  What do you want me to do with your
information?  Could you at least tell Joel or Marty what you're
planning?

Actually this discussion is helping.  It's letting us know what you are
interested in.

--
Joel Esler | 706-231-1451 | http://blog.snort.org | http://blog.clamav.net