Snort mailing list archives

[SPAM] Re: Flowbits config

From: Dave Venman <dave.venman () yahoo co uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:12:55 +0100

Anshuman:

  Those aren't errors, they're "WARNINGS" - so Snort will still work.

  The first WARNING is telling you that because there is a rule which
tracks UDP traffic and which uses flowbits, a config option for Stream5 is
turned off to allow that rule to work.

  The "flowbits set but never checked" WARNINGs are informational only.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Anshuman Anil Deshmukh <