Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Anomaly

From: Doug Burks <doug.burks () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 07:21:24 -0500

Hi Mr Smith,

Kevin provided some great recommendations and you can have many of
them up and running in about 15 minutes with Security Onion:
http://www.securityonion.net/

Security Onion gives you the following:
- Snort and Bro (with PF_RING)
- ELSA
- Full packet capture
- OSSEC HIDS
(and much more!)

We released an update yesterday that especially helps in finding the
anomalies in your network:
http://blog.securityonion.net/2014/01/new-securityonion-web-page-package.html

Hope that helps!