Snort mailing list archives

Problems Enabling IPQ and NFQ

From: MMartin () jwpepper com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:02:54 -0400

Sorry I'm just getting back to you on this.. I had to step away from this
for a bit so I didn't rip "ALL" my hair out lol.

But anyway, I ran the strace on 'configure', but I didn't really
understand most of the output, I understand the open/stat type lines but
the rest, not so much...
Do you think you could possibly take a look and let me know what you
think?

I attempted to attach the file to the email, but got a Delivery Failure.
Assuming it's because the snort-list doesn't allow attachments, and for
good reason I guess...
So I shared the text file on my Google Drive account, you won't need to
sign-in or anything like that in ordered to view the document its public
for anyone who has the link below...

Here's the output from my strace of configure:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-w89DEFmk8bHVmT24zOU5TNEU/edit?usp=sharing

If possible, could you take peek at the output and see what you think is
the problem?

Thanks in Advance,
Matt